Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chris and Lee: real wedding

Chris contacted me after he had a black suit tailor made for him. He was looking for a waistcoat, ties and boutonnieres for him and his best men to compliment his bride and bridesmaids. I had a dark charcoal waistcoat tailor made for him. I sourced a deep red silk tie with matching pocket handkerchiefs to match the colour scheme of the wedding and bridesmaids dresses. I matched a handmade boutonniere for them which is made out of 'slangbos' and finished it off with a charcoal ribbon and silver detail.

Here is what they had to say about Moi Styling:
"Just wanted to thank you for all you did for my Husband on our special wedding day. He looked amazing and I loved all his attire. He looked amazing from the tie, waistcoat and boutonnière. FANTASTIC! We have kept the boutonniere as a keep sake as it still looks amazing a month on. The next major event I will be sending him your way."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...